Friday, April 3, 2020

Where to go next?!

World, Globe, Earth, Planet, BlueHello everyone! Those who are long time readers of this blog, thank you. You have been there since the very beginning of my diagnosis of Crohn's Disease. Today I have reached 34K views and am so excited because I feel so passionate about my message of "blessing in the curse" I want to share it with the whole world.

Because wouldn't the world be so much better if we were all able to identify our blessings in the time of crisis or trial?
I started writing about one month post diagnosis. I brainstormed ideas of titles and felt SO strongly that this blog needed to be called Blessing in the Curse. So, here I am today and that is where it has lead me to. Healing, personally for myself to be able to identify gratitude and have the public accountability of having a good attitude even when my literal insides of my body hurt me at times so much because of this nasty disease.


I continued to write, and as I did I found myself graduating from BYU with a B.S. degree in Exercise and Wellness. Aside from being passionate about identifying what my blessing in the curse is, I became passionate about learning about health for myself as well as for others so they hopefully have an easier time adjusting to chronic conditions than I did.

And here I am today, working as a health coach and I have a desire to start my own health coaching business one day too. It is actually in the works right now with two clients.

My call to action!

Please help! I need to know your ideas for creating a health coaching business. I still want blessing in the curse to be very much a part of me, and I would love to share my story at a fireside, support group, etc. But I also need a business name for health coaching those who are frustrated with their health or who need guidance on setting goals. Please help me with a name. 

Next, If you would like me to speak about blessing in the curse. Please contact me. And if you are interested in what I am doing with health coaching, you can find me on instagram @blessinginthecurse

No comments:

Post a Comment