Friday, April 19, 2019

Grateful for the Resurrection: An Easter Message

Hello friends!

I wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for your kind and loving support while going through my lymph node scare. Sorry to keep many of you waiting for so long. But... (*drumroll please*) My biopsy came back clear! No lymphoma!

I believe that God truly wants me to face every fear in the face and knock them down. That's how we get stronger, right?!

Just because I am "clear" doesn't mean that I don't have that residing fear in the back (sometimes forefront) of my min. What if....?

Well I don't want to think that! So I am trying really hard not to. I owe a lot of gratitude and support to my sweetheart, Seth. He has truly been a godsend to me during these hard times.

In just two short days it will be Easter Sunday. Easter means that there will be no more sorrow. No more pain. No more sickness or despair. One day.

I can hardly wait for that one day.

This video says it all. Please like, comment, share, etc. And I welcome and invite you all to attend a church service for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints this Sunday. Visitors are always welcome!

Find nearest church service HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment