Friday, June 14, 2019

Something Unique to Offer

Hey there! Yeah, you reading my blog. Thank you for reading this.


I'm assuming you are reading this because my blog has something unique to offer. I have been thinking about this a lot as I am doing some entrepreneurial brainstorming (say that 10x fast!).

Sometimes I get discouraged just after my dreams get big. For example, I am designing this blog with hopes to help inspire others in the Crohn's and Colitis community and to help everyone find their 'blessing in the curse.' But then I remember, aren't there other Crohn's blogs out there?

Yes, tons.

But then I remember that I have something unique to offer. We all do, and we just need to explore to find it. And be honest with ourselves. What is unique about my blog is my perspective. My optimistic perspective that comes from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This perspective helps me everyday to find my 'blessing in the curse', knowing that there is a learning experience in every lesson. God loves us so much that even the bad can prove to be really good for us. In case you missed it or would like to see it again, check out my story that was featured as the cover of Latter-Day Saint/Meridian Magazine. View Story Here.

I have been searching for a job for about two months now. I quit because it wasn't an ideal situation for me in many ways. In this searching period, I have been doing a lot of dreaming and planning to help my dreams become a reality. I have my degree in Exercise and Wellness and what I want to do with it is help others in the Crohn's and Colitis community.

My upcoming blog will include:
Spiritual and Wellness Speaking (contact me to schedule something!)
Sharing inspirational stories
Healthy recipes that work for my gut
Volunteer opportunities
And more!

I want to hear from YOU what you would like to see on this blog. Please help to spread the word of how you have found your 'blessing in the curse' by using the #blessing_inthecurse



I am SO thankful for my sweet husband, Seth, who has been so supportive in me getting healthy and growing my dreams. Thanks babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment