Thursday, May 8, 2014

Scrumptious Coconut Bars

This week I will be featuring several recipes that I am able to eat.
And enjoy!
Some of them will be mine and others will be from my collection of IBD and gluten free cookbooks.
Remember I am on the Gaps/SCD diet.

This is what I made last night.
And yes, I did invent the recipe!

Scrumptious Coconut Bars
Dry:
2 C. almond flour
2 Tbsp. coconut flour

1 tsp. baking soda
1.2 tsp salt

Wet:
1/2 C. butter, softened
1/2 C. honey
2 eggs
1 C. vanilla

Bake for approximately 30 min in the oven at 350.
Next add,

Coconut coconut cream concentrate, melted and sprinkled coconut (unsweetened) to the top.

Bake again while you combine:
butter, coconut and almond flour, cinnamon, almond extract
(add the proportions you'd like)
and drizzle honey on top.

Finish baking until brown.(about 1 hr. total)

And enjoy!


 * If you would like a gluten free, sugar free, healthy, etc. recipe posted please comment or email me at blessinginthecurse@gmail.com

I am more than happy to share my ideas with you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment